Wednesday, November 14, 2012

GTA V and the great anticipation.

Rockstar's GTA V trailer number two came out today. Check the youtubessssss.



SO WHAT'S GOIN DOWN!?

Well we are back on the west coast. This is the biggest map that Rockstar has ever done. Apparently you can put GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption in the map and still have room to spare. That's scary fun! I mean the amount of time you can spend ignoring your family and friends, just by driving, flying or boating around is insane. I don't mean that I would ever ignore my child because of a game. NOOOOooooo not me! She's glaring at me right now. It's scary, her mom does it too, I'm scared, so scared, I see dead people scared, Haley Joel Osment would be scared, Douph Lundgren would be scared.



HAWT!

Planes, trains and automobiles are all back. Well obviously cars, but helicopters, jets and propeller planes are flyable.

The grainy GTA IV look is gone, opened up by sunshine. So the game looks bright and beautiful. 

I think the best thing that I've heard so far is the ability to jump between the three main characters on-the-fly. You play as Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Michael seems to be the want to retire character type. Trevor is called psycho by all the info I've read and watched. Not much is known about Franklin. Probably the want to get out of the hood stereotype, but who knows, if you do comment and let me know please.

I'm pretty excited for this game, well as excited as I could be. Grand scale, grand satire, Grand Theft Auto. 

I SHOULD BE IN ADVERTISING!!!!!! 

Tell me what you guys think!

DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!

3 comments: